Whoot! Yet another great night. Thanks to all the 12 diners who came in. We made new friends and I am glad that they all left with ...
What you will find in this post? Brief introduction on how Tamil New Year is celebrated in Tamil Homes Recipe for a popular Tamil Nadu street food – ...
Video from one of my diner
Choose your ingredients!
Welcome to Spices And Aroma!
I am Vijitha a Food Lover | Recipe developer | Professional Food Photographer | Pop-Up Dinner / Supperclub Host.
Spices and Aroma is an Indian food blog that carries recipes that are quick and easy. I bring together international flavors with locally sourced seasonal ingredients and the plates evoke the traditions of southern Indian cuisine
Here is what you are going to find:
1. Gestational Diabetes Menu Ideas
2. Indian Inspired South Beach Diet (Low Carb No Carb) Recipes
3. Indian Tapa Style Dishes
4. Everyday Indian Recipes
- My Mad Madras Pop-Up Dinner and Gulkand Payasam Recipe
- Medu Vadai | Deep Fried South Indian Savory Donuts
- Kid’s Travel Food : Homemade Rasam Ready Mix Recipe
- Carrot Halwa Trifle
- Samosa Bites Indian Salad
- Chennai Food Guide’s 10th Anniversary Celebrations
- Meyer Lemons Jal Jeera Drink
- My Pop-up Dinner at San Mateo: Women’s Day Indian Dinner
- Jalebi Ice Cream Cake – A Photo Essay
- 1-2-3 Steps Tofu Bites
- Ayurvedic drink with ginger, lemon and honey
- Indian menu ideas for women with gestational diabetes and individuals who are diabetic / pre-diabetic
- Chettinad lamb/mutton biryani – Karaikudi restaurant style recipe and the winner for the giveaway is
- Vegetable Brinji / Birinji Rice
- DIY: Ghee + Lip Cream Recipe
- DIY : Handmade Holiday Gifts Ideas (Step by Step Instructions)
- Kashayam: South Indian Herbal Tea / Concoction
- One Pot Meal Bisibelabath – Super Quick Pressure Cooker Recipe
- South Indian Okra Curry – How to cook it right?
- Guest Post by Kankana of Playful Cooking : Savory Quinoa Breakfast Muffins