Whats new in my kitchen?
My kids are getting better after a week of cold and fever. Last weekend was little crazy as my kids were tired, sick and cranky. I started ...
Hello all, I am cooking elaborate meals for the last 2 3 months or may be since Navratri season. Not sure. My kids were sick the entire week. ...
Spices and Aroma Supperclub
Welcome to Spices And Aroma!
I am Vijitha a food lover, recipe developer and food photographer. Spices and Aroma is an Indian food blog that carries recipes that are quick and easy.
I love Chai, Ghee, Turmeric, Plantain, Tamarind. Come join me to know more about my food!!
- 1 Head of Purple Cauliflower = 2 Appetizers
- Shrimp with Grits + Week 3 Menu Plan
- Banana Pooris with Ice Cream and Nuts
- Fancy Dessert: Banana Flambe with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Thayir Vadai + Week 2 Menu Chart
- That Jar of Pasta Sauce
- Round-Ups: Top 10 Healthy Recipes
- 1 Avocado = 2 Dishes In A Day
- Mango Pudding Recipe + Week 1 Menu Chart
- Roundup: 10 Quick and Easy Desserts for New Year Party
- Ayurvedic drink with ginger, lemon and honey
- Indian menu ideas for women with gestational diabetes and individuals who are diabetic / pre-diabetic
- DIY: Ghee + Lip Cream Recipe
- Chettinad lamb/mutton biryani – Karaikudi restaurant style recipe and the winner for the giveaway is
- Vegetable Brinji / Birinji Rice
- Kashayam: South Indian Herbal Tea / Concoction
- One Pot Meal Bisibelabath – Super Quick Pressure Cooker Recipe
- DIY : Handmade Holiday Gifts Ideas (Step by Step Instructions)
- South Indian Okra Curry – How to cook it right?
- Guest Post by Kankana of Playful Cooking : Savory Quinoa Breakfast Muffins