Whats new in my kitchen?
A very BIG hi, Namaste and Vanakkam to all, A heart felt warm welcome to all the new subscribers from Spices and Aroma family. I have been discussing ...
You have been seeing a lot of DIY projects and ideas from Spices and Aroma. As a mother, these projects keeps my son busy and it improves his ...
Welcome to Spices And Aroma!
I am Vijitha a food lover, recipe developer and food photographer. Spices and Aroma is an Indian food blog that carries recipes that are quick and easy.
I love Chai, Ghee, Turmeric, Plantain, Tamarind. Come join me to know more about my food!!
- Flattened Rice-Peanuts-Walnuts Medley | No Oil | No Salt Snack
- DIY: Photoframes for Holidays and Party Return Gift Idea
- DIY: Lentil-Rice | Dahl-Chawal Kichdi Mix in a Jar
- DIY: Handmade Holiday Gift Photo Globe
- Sidd makes 3 Key Ingredients Mango Ambrosia – No Cook | No Bake Dessert
- Paneer Vegetable Khati Roll
- DIY : Handmade Holiday Gifts Ideas (Step by Step Instructions)
- South Indian Adai Served Tapa Style For Your Holiday Party
- Lunchbox Series: South Indian Idli
- 4 Ingredients Sweet Plantain Appetizer
- Indian menu ideas for women with gestational diabetes and individuals who are diabetic / pre-diabetic
- Ayurvedic drink with ginger, lemon and honey
- Chettinad lamb/mutton biryani – Karaikudi restaurant style recipe and the winner for the giveaway is
- Vegetable Brinji / Birinji Rice
- Kashayam: South Indian Herbal Tea / Concoction
- One Pot Meal Bisibelabath – Super Quick Pressure Cooker Recipe
- South Indian Okra Curry – How to cook it right?
- Guest Post by Kankana of Playful Cooking : Savory Quinoa Breakfast Muffins
- Mother-in-law’s Chicken briyani / biryani – Tamil Nadu style recipe
- South beach diet Phase 1 meal ideas (South Indian Cuisine)