Yields : 4 Sandwiches
- 1/2 avocado mashed (without any lumps)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (I used Galbani mozzarella balls or use shredded ones)
- 8 whole wheat bread
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of Chaat Masala (Optional)
- Heat a skillet while we work on the bread
- Smear avocado over bread, place the chopped cheese. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Cover with another bread and grill it in the hot skillet for 6-8 minutes on each side. You can place mortar and pestle or any heavy object over the bread to get the grill marks (Panini look). Sprinkle chaat masala before serving.
- The crunchy toast can be served with rajma or chana or azuki beans or pinto beans masala (click for the recipe) or any soups and to make it a complete meal, I served fresh orange juice (no added sugar).
0 0 100 0