This is a very simple starter and even a total illiterate on cooking can make it taste great. Such easy n straight forward is its recipe. My cousin – lil sis, a graduate in Hotel Management shared this recipe with me. We made this in a jiffy for the guests who popped in without any notice 😉
- 1 aubergine (cut in roundels)
- 1 cup milk
- 10 pepper corns (pound)
- 2 tbs maida / all purpose flour
- 1-2 tsp salt
- chilli flakes
- Oil to fry
- In a bowl, mix the maida, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Soak the cut aubergine in milk for about 5 min.
- Remove the aubergine from milk and dust them over seasoned flour mix.
- Deep fry them in oil and sprinkle the chilli flakes over it.
- Serve hot with chilli garlic sauce.
Serve hot with chilli sauce/ketchup.