- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed and washed
- Olive oil in a spray bottle
- Salt to sprinkle
- Chaat Masala for flavor
- Rinse the kale leaves in running water to get rid of any mud or dirt. Slice the thick stem and remove them as separate leaves and spread it over a kitchen towel.
- In a glass or ceramic plate, place the leaves leaving little space between each of them.
- Microwave at high for 5 minutes. Work with your microwave to come up wit the final time. Start with 3 minutes and move up.
- Remove and let it cool. Do note that latent heat in the food will continue to cook it so gauge that and do a test run to get the timing right.
- Spray little oil ad sprinkle salt and chaat masala.
- Serve or store in an airtight container and use it by one week.
0 0 100 0