Just 4 Ingredients Easy to Make Jalebi Ice Cream Cake
Sidd is back with his new recipe. My four year old boy made all by himself yesterday. We loved it so much that we made it again today and I did a photoshoot with him. Here he is presenting to you his step-by-step recipe for quick and easy ice cream cake with a popular Indian sweet called Jalebi.
Who says Valentine’s Day is only for lovers,
It is for all the people who love and make life more wonderful
“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than alone in the light.”
Happy Valentine’s day to all!
- Store bought fruit cake or pound cake
- Store bought jalebi or use my recipe to make it fresh at home
- Vanilla Ice Cream (melted) – I added saffron strands for flavor, optional
- For garnish – crushed pistachios
You will also need a non-stick mini spring foam pan
- Clean and dry the spring foam pan with a kitchen towel. Press the fruit cake or pound cake with your hand to create a layer.
- Arrange the jalebi around the rim of the pan to create a beautiful pattern
- Pour the melted vanilla ice cream mixed with saffron strands on top of the layer and freeze them for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freeze 10 minutes prior to serving. Garnish with crushed pistachios.
- Using a butter knife or spatula, gently release the cake from the base. Please work carefully. You can dip the knife or spatula in hot water to make the process easy. Slice them into pretty pieces and warm it for less than 10 second just to soften the ice cream.