GRILLED INDIAN CHICKEN
GRILLED MACKEREL WITH INDIAN SPICES
1 tablespoon olive oil
|My mother-in-law is rubbing the spices over the corn before it hits the grill.|
Serves: 4 (1 corn each)
4 large sweet corn – cleaned, pat dried.
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoon coriander powder
Salt to taste
1 half of a lemon
1. In a bowl, add the butter stored at room temperature. Mix in chilli, coriander powder and salt and squeeze little lemon juice.
2. Using the head of the lemon, massage the butter mixture over the corn and cook them for 6-8 minutes on each side. Before you serve, rub the roasted corn with the lemon head to add more zestfulness to it.
1. Since we have grilled the fish with minimum oil, they are an ideal side for South beach diet phase 1.
2. Grilled chicken used here was made with chicken thighs which can be eaten in Phase 2 and 3 of South beach diet. You can follow the same recipe and cook with chickn breast and that is allowed in phase 1.
3. Grilled fish, chicken and corn are perfect while on a weightloss journey.