May this holiday season leave you with precious memories:A Christmas filled with love and light,perfect gifts, delicious foods,love and joy all around.A New Year with continuing blessings—friends, family, good work, great fun,and delightful surprises.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Spices and Aroma wishes its readers a merry Christmas with easy breezy dessert recipe for Christmas dinner. Pineapple pudding is such a quick fix dessert. All it takes is to whip condensed milk, cool whip, pineapple chunks and gelatin together in a bowl and let it set in refrigerator overnight.
I used lime gelatin instead of pineapple one, hence the color looks so green. The pudding is so creamy and perfectly delicious. This recipe will definitely save all your time while you prepare other elaborate Christmas entree and sides. Just mix it tomorrow morning and let it rest in the fridge until dessert time.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
What did Santa give you?
PINEAPPLE PUDDING RECIPE
Source: My neighbor DP
Yields: For a party of 10 people
- 1 packet, 6oz lime or pineapple gelatin
- 1 can, 14oz condensed milk
- 1 tub, cool whip
- 1 can, 14 oz crushed pinapple (no added sugar)
- 1 cup hot water
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup hot water. Stir for 5- 10 minutes with a spatula.
- Then pour in the condensed milk and cool whip. Mix to combine them well. Add in the crushed pineapple. Stir again.
- Pour over a baking dish or individual serving glass or containers or ramekins. Cover with aluminium foil or plastic wrap. Let it sit in the fridge overnight or 6-8 hours, until they hold up the shape. Garnish with more pineapple chunks and serve immediately. You can also add a dose of whipped cream on top.
1. If you plan to use fresh pineapple, measure close to 14oz. This is important for the gelatin to set as too much water can prevent the pudding from getting the correct texture.