Bruchetta with Sundried Tomatoes, Bell Peppers and Marinara Sauce
The crispy bread blended scrumptiously well with the perfectly baked peppers and sun dried tomatoes.The cheesy crust made every bite zestful and the mild flavor of oregano takes us to the land of Tuscany.
- Fresh garlic bread (Store bought)
- 2 tbsp marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup yellow bell peppers
- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 375’c.
- Slice the garlic bread to about 1cm thickness. Place them neatly over a baking sheet leaving about 1mm gap between the slices and bake them for 20mins.
- Once done, remove it from the oven and flip it over.
- Start by spreading 1-2 tsp marinara sauce on it and them some cheese over it. Now evenly place the peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle little oregano on top.
- Bake them for another 15mins and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!