Easy Garlic Bread with Store Bought Bread and Garlic
- 4 bread slices – cut diagonal
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter – soften
- 2 tbsp parsley – chopped
- 2-3 garlic – minced
- Salt to taste
- Whisk the butter, parsley, garlic and salt in a mixing bowl and keep aside.
- Take the triangle shaped bread slices and spread the garlic mixture over it.
- Pre-heat the oven to 325’F and broil the bread slices for 5 minutes and turn them over.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes. Its important to keep an eye on them as they will get charred.
- Let them rest for 5-10minutes and serve hot.
- Simple yummy crispy home-made garlic bread is ready!