It doesn’t matter if you are a coffee or tea lover; a classic cold latte can conquer anyone. Isn’t it the best drink to have on low and bad days? A cup of bittersweet instantly restores our mood. We all crave that rich blend of cold brew coffee that smells, tastes, and looks delicious from time to time.
I like to experiment with different coffees at home. I tried and shared how to make homemade mocha coffee without whipping cream. Then I tried to make Cold Brew at home, but it wasn’t up to the mark. My recent favorite is trying Homemade Cold Coffee without ice cream. I have not enjoyed cold coffee without ice cream at any coffee shop. My buddies have told me a lot. So I wanted to try it for myself and thought Valentine’s Day would be a good choice as Aniket prefers cold coffee over our South Indian filter coffee.
This morning, I followed this recipe for the first time. I never thought it would be so easy to do at home. I made coffee without ice cream and used Bru instant coffee powder. But I read that using Nescafé and ice cream makes it more savory, creamy, and rich flavor like CCD and Starbucks Coffee.
So try to use them if you have one on hand. I have to try Frappe, Cappuccino, and other coffees in the future. Ok, now let’s refer to the recipe for cold coffee at home. This Valentine’s Day, give it a try for your loved ones. Enjoy coffee with two straws.
How to Make Cold Coffee at Home Without Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp Instant coffee powder (I use Bru, Nescafé is better)
- 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Water
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Boiled milk
- 1 scoop Ice cream (optional)
- 4 cubes Ice
- Heat 3 tablespoons of water in a pan, and then mix the coffee powder, cocoa powder, and sugar. Bring the mixture to a moderate boil until all of the sugar has dissolved. Keep stirring.
- The mixture will become a thick solution. Allow for cooling after turning off the stove.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add 2 cups milk (preferably room temperature boiled or chilled milk), 3 tablespoons coffee solution, and ice cubes, and mix for a few seconds until the coffee is bubbly. foam. (Store the leftover coffee solution in the refrigerator and use it the next day).
- Test the taste and add more coffee solution, and sugar according to your taste.
- Transfer it to a frothy glass and serve it with a scoop of ice cream on top.
- If you don't use ice cream, just garnish with a Hershey syrup or cocoa powder. You can also add color sprinkles or even chocolate chips.
In this article, we learned How to Make Cold Coffee at Home Without Ice Cream and how to make cold coffee without a blender. Before making Cold Coffee Without Ice Cream, you should know a few tips and tricks. Adjust the amount of sugar to your liking. Add extra cocoa powder if you want a stronger chocolate flavor in your coffee. Full-fat milk produces a thicker and creamier, frothier coffee. Having cold coffee on a summer afternoon is just bliss. Other than cold coffee, I also like to enjoy kulukki sharbat, nannari sharbat, and lemon jal jeera its not only soothing but also keeps me hydrated. Please leave a comment if you’ll try this recipe