Today’s post is about the mango mousse I made for the bridal shower. Thanks to my neighbour for the AWESOME recipe. It saved lot of time and energy on a week night. Everyone at work loved it. This recipe is a keeper for anyone who wants super delicious dessert in less than 10 min Yes including preparation and assembling time. Just mix and let it sit in the fridge overnight. VOILA! Your lip smacking dessert is ready all by itself. The orange flavor from the gelatin complements so well with mangoes. Overall, this dessert will be a hit.
- 1 can Mango Puree
- 1 can 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 packet 6 oz gelatin
- 10 oz whipped cream
- Add mango puree, condensed milk and whipped cream and mix all together. Pour into a clean air tight container or glass baking dish.
- Cover with the lid or aluminium foil. Let it set in the fridge overnight. That’s it. Simple and super easy.
- You can garnish with strawberries or chocolate shavings/chips or fresh mangoes or cherries.
2. If you cann’t find store bought whipped cream, you can whip the (1 pint ) heavy cream until stiff peaks with a hand mixer.