Organic creamy tomato soup is super delicious. Even better than the one I buy in Safeway. And two cans for around $7 is an awesome deal. I have tried to reproduce the soup and it came out pretty well. Will share that recipe in another post as I don’t have a picture for it.
I served one can as soup and the other one I used it as a base for my pasta. Here is the easy breezy recipe for mouth watering pasta. You can add any veggies or meat or shrimp to create your own version.
Spaghetti in creamy tomato sauce
- 2 cups creamy tomato basil soup – from Costco or any store of your choice
- 3/4 packet whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/4 cup peas
- Salt and pepper
- Water to cook paste
- Parmigiano cheese for garnish
- Bring water to a rolling boil and cook the spaghetti as per manufacturer’s instruction. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring the soup to a boil. Add the peas or shrimp or meat and let it cook till they are done. Toss in the cooked pasta and mix well. Serve with cheese shavings. Enjoy!